Re: Request info on books for Flash 5

by =?iso-8859-1?Q?St=E9phane?= Bergeron <stephberg(at)videotron.ca>

 Date:  Wed, 14 Mar 2001 18:16:57 -0500
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 11:38 AM 14/03/01 -0600, you wrote:
>I need to learn Flash 5 quickly. I have worked through the tutorial that
>comes with Flash 5.  It is OK but would like something more in depth. Would
>like to also learn ActionScript. Looks similar to JavaScript which I know.
>
>Any suggestions for books that provide hands on learning would be
>appreciated.

You can't go wrong with "Foundation Flash 5" and "Foundation ActionScript"=
=20
both from Friends Of Ed editor.  They're the best Flash books I've read by=
=20
far and after that you can move to more advanced topics with "Flash 5=20
Studio", "Flash 5 Dynamic Content Studio" or "New Masters Of Flash", all=20
from the same editor.  Judging from the first two I'm sure the last 3 are=20
equally excellent.

HTH!

St=E9phane Bergeron