Re: Search engine

by Kimiko Drew <macruimmon(at)earthlink.net>

 Date:  Fri, 29 Jun 2001 08:39:07 -0700
 To:  "Dusty" <designsbydusty(at)tiadon.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 07:57 AM 6/29/01 -0500, Dusty wrote:
>Hello......
>
>I'm recently been appointed webmaster for a large e-mail rpg group. The site
>is quite large and is going to take some major modifications before it can
>be up and running. I would like to put a search engine on the site--can
>someone recommend a good place to find one? Thanks.
>
>Dusty
>http://www.geocities.com/ussknight4141/index.html (among others)

Hi Dusty

Another good choice that I use is Atomz.com. If you use Dreamweaver or
GoLive, they have add ons to automate the process onto a website. And the
search pages can be made to look like your own, without any ad banners,
just their Atomz logo (which you can chose from several).

Also, I run a few websites for another rpg group, so if you have any
questions, feel free to contact me.

hth

Kimiko Drew
macruimmon(at)earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~macruimmon/
a web designer in The Camarilla
White Wolf's Official Fan Club

Nothing happens unless first a dream. - Carl Sandburg