Re: perspective

by =?iso-8859-1?Q?St=E9phane?= Bergeron <stephberg(at)videotron.ca>

 Date:  Fri, 29 Jun 2001 13:41:19 -0400
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
 Cc:  "Ryan Mann" <ll_wolverine_ll(at)hotmail.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 10:23 2001-06-29 -0600, you wrote:
>Wow, Thanks so much people! I really appreciate it.
>
>I was wondering if you people know how to do it any the other programs I=20
>mentioned (fireworks, FreeHand 8-10???). I really apprecaite the help!

This is very easy to achieve in Fireworks (FW 4 here).  Just click and hold=
=20
on the Scale tool (right below the pencil) then choose the Free Transform=20
tool or hit Q 2 times.  Then just grab the corners of the image to move=20
them and create your perspective.  In FreeHand, read up on the Perspective=
=20
Grid in your manual or the online help.

HTH!

St=E9phane Bergeron