Re: Fireworks 3, pen tool, and creating a filled object - AAAGH!

by =?iso-8859-1?Q?St=E9phane?= Bergeron <stephberg(at)videotron.ca>

 Date:  Mon, 27 Aug 2001 12:46:25 -0400
 To:  "Roger Stenning" <roger(at)isgwds.enterprise-plc.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Roger,

The problem with your file is that it is already a filled shape but that is=
=20
very thin and has the shape you see.  Gove the stroke and fill different=20
colrs and then zoom in your shape while it's still selected, you will see=20
what I mean.  At some point you probably applied an Expand Stroke command=20
to your original path and it ended up as it is now.  If you draw a shape=20
with the pen tool and close it by clicking on your start point you'll be=20
able to fill the whole shape just fine.

HTH!

St=E9phane Bergeron