Re: Flash or Live Motion?

by Kukla Fran and Ollie <weblists2001(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Tue, 04 Sep 2001 15:29:29 -0700
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
 Cc:  phoebe_clemens(at)agilent.com
  todo: View Thread, Original
What is the purpose of the site?  Who are its users?  If you can answer
those two questions fairly, you have your answer.

The boss may pay you a wage but where does the money come from?  Your
fellow designers each have their favorite tools for personal and
professional reasons, but do they directly bring in the revenue for your
site?

Unless you've developed a unique economic paradigm that Adam Smith
overlooked, one should strive to exceed the needs, expectations and
technical abilities of the revenue-paying customers of the site.  Everyone
else is irrelevant.  :)

Dennis