Re: Form Question

by Kukla Fran and Ollie <weblists2001(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Thu, 21 Feb 2002 12:59:11 -0800
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
 Cc:  Honeywebster(at)aol.com
  todo: View Thread, Original
Short answer, with probably less than 30 seconds of thinking ...

A web page form requires backend server scripting to function, be it a Perl
script, ASP, PHP, etc.  Without it, the web page form does not work.  So
if  you don't have a live Internet connection to the server, forget it.  :)

... Unless, of course, you install server software on your laptop and make
it a standalone server.

You asked. :)

OTOH, you could create a simple Excel an/or Access form on the laptop and
save all data (records) to a simple Excel/Access database.  That way you
would have all the required information you need in electronic format.

Kukla