RE: Providing sample mock-ups to potential clients

by Jane Knox-Douglass <janeknox(at)mosquitonet.com>

 Date:  Tue, 21 May 2002 07:19:11 -0800
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
For the very few things that I do like this (and they are very few!!!), I
just put the artwork into a .pdf file, or some other program that I know
the client won't know enough about to be able to steal the work.  It works
for me, but like I said I don't do much of this, and what I do do is more
on a hobby basis. Just my two cents worth. :)