Re: Left Align on IE6 - Windows XP Question

by Donna Smillie <dms(at)zetnet.co.uk>

 Date:  Sat, 04 Dec 2004 19:00:32 +0000
 To:  HWG-Graphics <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Janet

You identified the problem yourself - it's the DIV align='center'
around the table that's doing it.  IE6 interprets this to apply center
alignment to everything inside the DIV, so if you don't want that, you
have to apply specific left alignment to all the other elements inside
the div.  Or find a different way to center the elements you want
centered on the page.  Take the DIV away, and you'll find that IE6
aligns everything inside the table to the left as usual.

Regards,
Donna