Re: seamless images - in tables

by Jason Peters <jason(at)reverend.demon.co.uk>

 Date:  Wed, 25 Feb 1998 20:56:55 +0000
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Cynthia

One thing you might want to try is to put the all the code for the
table on the same line, (i.e. remove all carriage returns).

Sounds crazy but I believe that even if you set cellspacing and
cellpadding to zero your table cells will still not fully abut
at least within Navigator 3 unless you do this.

Hope this helps.

From:
Cynthia Green <clg(at)moonstoneproductions.com> To:
hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org; Subject:       seamless images - in tables
Date:          Mon, 23 Feb 1998 22:46:16 +0000  Organization:
Moonstone Productions

hi list!

it finally happened.  i've been asked to do a project, in which one of the elements is to
be a nav bar incorporating rollovers.  (yeah!)  I now need to figure out how to create
the table so that the images within appear seamless (boo.)

if you can't tell by my decided lack of enthusiasm, this is one thing i have never quite
gotten the hang of. (i really hate doing tables in the first place).  i have posted my
weenie attempt at http://www.moonstoneproductions.com/css (no, not ~that~ css) ;)

if anyone out there wants to take a look at the code for the tables and steer me in the
right direction, i'll be forever grateful.

thanks in advance (you guys are so great!)

cynthee

Jason Peters
Jason(at)reverend.demon.co.uk
http:\\www.reverend.demon.co.uk

"I don't like talking seriously because then there's only one thing to talk about - the justification you can give for your life."
Albert Camus, 'A Happy Death'.