Re: Photoshop 5.5

by Freda Lockert <freda(at)appleonline.net>

 Date:  Fri, 22 Jun 2001 20:53:47 +0100
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>Can anyone recommend a good book for learning to use Photoshop 5.5?  I have
>basic knowledge of the program, but I would like to learn some more indepth
>stuff, especially as applied to web graphics.

Photoshop 5/5.5 Artistry, Barry Haynes & Wendy Crumpler, New Riders;
ISBN: 0735709947. Intermediate to advanced level. Expensive, but
worth it. I've never regretted buying it. Comes with a CD with
tutorial files. Great for photographers and web designers.

Freda
--
Spaceship Earth: The problem for the passengers is that there is no
manual to identify all the parts, and no instructions on how to