Re: Edge filters for PhotoShop 4

by Aethelflae(at)aol.com

 Date:  Sun, 4 Oct 1998 19:00:32 EDT
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well...

Extensis has  a plug-in called PhotoFrame that works with PhotoShop.  It's not
cheap, but it's a fabulous tool, and they offer a 30 day free trial period..
Try it out.  It's well worth the money, I think.  Otherwise you will have to
do it the old fashioned way...

www.extensis.com

The Red Haired Snipe
snipe(at)snipe.net