Re: one more time... table problems..AGAIN :(

by DScha97041(at)aol.com

 Date:  Thu, 24 Feb 2000 11:47:01 EST
 To:  lonna(at)granbury.com,
hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Lonna
I looked at it aol 4.0 on a imac. There is a problem but in addition most of
the stuff is lined up on the left margin. My aol browser opens up to 640
if I make it wider things will look ok except the area that you are having
a problem with. In looking at this table I noticed that the center tag
is in the TD element and not out side the table. So I think that the table
is aligned to the left. You may try making a chart to diagram what does
what to see what is lined up and centered.
The problem did not show up on NN 4.08.

Hope this may help you.

Dick