Re: IE5 Issues

by Lorraine Angus <la(at)xylographics.com>

 Date:  Fri, 19 Mar 1999 21:56:21 -0500 (EST)
 To:  HWG Graphics <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Sorry, my mistake,  the web standards project acronym is  actually WaSP .
-LA

>Btw,  those who share your frustration with Netscape might want to join
>WASP (it's free)
>the organization's goal is to convince browser maker's that standards are
>in everyone's best interest...

What does "WASP" stand for?  I assume that it is not "White Anglo Saxon
Protestant".

>From remarks on this and other lists I gather that the frustration in not just
with Netscape but with most, if not all, browsers.

Jack Weaver
South Florida Science Fiction Society	http://scifi.squawk.com/sfsfs.html
Tropicon Science Fiction Convention	http://scifi.squawk.com/tropicon.html
Fanac Fan History Archive      		http://fanac.org