Re: My Site2 (REDIRECT??)

by Ricardo Madrazo <madrazo(at)el-tecolote.com>

 Date:  Mon, 8 Dec 1997 08:11:20 -0600
 To:  HWG Graphics <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Collin and Kevin,

I know we as list members have the advantage of having December be a
"list-guide-free" period, to see if we can monitor ourselves and be our own
cops.  I think we should take this time and use it to our advantage, not
abuse it so that the "powers that be" can in turn become more lax in their
policies... believe me, I have been the victim of the implementation of
stupid rules.  I hate it and it sucks.

This thread about Kevin's site quickly became a topic for hwg-critique,
which I believe you (Collin) are also a subscriber of.  Please either deal
with it privately or send it over to that list.

The less weapons we put in the list guides hands to shoot us with, the
better a community this will be for all of us.

JMHO,

Ricardo Madrazo.