flash weirdness

by Valerie L Walker <wholebody(at)sfo.com>

 Date:  Fri, 24 Aug 2001 11:05:13 -0700
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
hi listies--

i have a flash 5  class project up at
http://www.wiggage.com/portfolio/flash/interactive2.swf
and for some unknown reason it doesn't animate in either IE or NN. i'm on a
mac, and my local machine version animates just fine in both. also it works
fine on a pc.

what's supposed to happen is that onRollover the letters for each button
should spin at varied rates of speed for each button, and onPress it should
bring up a separate url in a new window, for each button. the urls are
coming up, but in back, not in front of the swf page. and when i access the
file on my mac, the button labels don't spin on rollover.

could someone check it on a mac for me, please? it's my final class
assignment and is due on the 26th.

btw:
i posted this to the evolt list as well, and one person replied that the
"stupid flash tricks" button brought up TWO copies of the .swf page. now
i'm REALLY confused.

valerie
wholebody(at)sfo.com (home)
valeriewalker_99(at)yahoo.com (away)
http://www.wiggage.com
http://www.compostcoven.org

"play that fungi music, white boy"--diana