Mac Zips and SM Frontpage (was: I sent this message out...)

by "Robin S. Socha" <robin(at)franck.pc.uni-koeln.de>

 Date:  11 Jun 1998 03:37:48 +0200
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
* Mark Miller <mgm(at)brooktrout.com> writes:

> A couple questions:

[Mac Zip on PC]

Executor. Or Linux. Or Executor under Linux.

> Also, a friend of mine has asked if Microsoft Front Page is a good
> choice for editing web pages. He can get the 97 version for $40. I
> use Hot Metal Pro, but this is much too expensive for him. If anyone
> has any experience with MS Front Page and would let me know their
> opinion of it, I'd really appreciate it.

It sucks. It's inflexible. It's braindamaged. It's buggy. It
crashes. It lacks even the most basic functionality one could
expect of a self-proclaimed programming environment. The code it
produces is 100% crap.  But then again, it's made by Microsoft
and comes in shiny boxes, so go *buy* it - billions of flies
cannot be wrong.

[x] you need sigdashes ("-- \n")

Robin

P.S. What do these questions have to do with Graphics?

--
Robin S. Socha     Join the Fight: <http://www.enemy.org/>
Satan was once an angel