Re: 3d/dynamic graphics

by "Robin S. Socha" <robin(at)franck.pc.uni-koeln.de>

 Date:  29 May 1998 07:29:15 +0200
 To:  pstrohl(at)cybernautics.com (Philip Strohl)
 Cc:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
> Philip Strohl <pstrohl(at)cybernautics.com> writes:

> Hi all- Any of you worked with tools for developing 3d and/or
> other rich media banners and graphics?  I've been looking for
> tools to create some more dynamic graphical content for my site
> than traditional flat 2d graphics.  Which have you used and would
> recommend?

PovRay, Blender, Gimp, ImageMagick. All under Linux, all free, all
extremely powerful but not much clicky-clicky
there... <http://www.gimp.org/> has all the links. Check it out.

Robin

--
Robin S. Socha     Join the Fight: <http://www.enemy.org/>
Well, see, one of the problems with MS software is we can't even get