Re: Going NUTSO!

by Donna Smillie <dms(at)zetnet.co.uk>

 Date:  Tue, 29 Jul 2003 07:42:32 +0100
 To:  "*HWG- Graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 16:02:50 -0500, "Total Web Works"
<TotalWebWorks(at)cox.net> wrote:

>----- Original Message -----=20
>From: "Michael Heliker" <Michael.Heliker(at)ncrel.org>
>Subject: RE: Going NUTSO!
>
><< just an fyi... it's considered rude to cross post to several lists. =
Most
>folks won't be on all the lists. Please don't make it a habit. >>
>
>First, I'm sorry, but I have NEVER heard that before, and I'm not an
>internet newbie  Could you please point me to that netiquette reference,=
>must of missed it. :)

HWG mailing list policy has been pretty well unchanged for some years
now:

http://www.hwg.org/lists/netiquette.html#5

HWG Mailing Lists, Netiquette Guidelines, Crossposting

"Do not post the same message to multiple lists (crossposting). Review
the charter for each list and post your message to the most
appropriate one. Please feel free to consult the List Guides of the
potential lists. They would be happy to point you to the most
productive resource. The List Guides can be reached at
hwg-listname-help(at)hwg.org."

Regards,
Donna