Re: 1 pixel graphic displaying in NN4+

by Leslie(at)wholespace.com

 Date:  Wed, 8 Nov 2000 17:38:57 -0600
 To:  mgraham(at)netway.com
 Cc:  <hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Marsha--

I usually can spot a simple problem such as the one you state here. I
downloaded your markup, however, and I was aghast at how painfully
bad this code is. Your problem could be a table problem, but without
completely rewriting the code, it was impossible to sift through all
the junk.

Let me know if you want tips on how to clean up your code. This
comment isn't meant as an offense.    :-o

Leslie

At 4:53 PM -0500 11/8/00, Marsha wrote:
>I am using a transparent 1 pixel graphic to keep a table the right size.  It
>looks fine in IE but displays as a line down the side of the table in NN.
>
>http://pagan-home.com/newsite/galena.htm
>
>Any ideas for how to get rid of the display?  I really don't want to have to
>yank it out, but I will before I leave the line in there.
>
>Marsha Graham

-

                                                          ::
                                                          ::
   Leslie Berrie :  Wholespace.com
   (e) leslie(at)wholespace.com (t) 312.664.4424 (f) 312.664.4423
                                                          ::
                                                           :::
                                                            ::::
                                                              ::::