Re: Forms

by Wendy Melendez <MelendW(at)jcdc.jobcorps.org>

 Date:  Thu, 24 Sep 1998 14:28:10 -0500
 To:  <roni(at)webtele.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Roni,

It's not doing anything.
<INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="next-url" VALUE=name of my file.html">

Do you any other advise.

Wendy

>>> Roni Raab <roni(at)webtele.com> 09/24 2:07 PM >>>
> when you submit a form on the internet, right after you had put in all the information and then click submit, it appears a new page saying:  Thanks for ... your information has been sent ....
>
> Please, if anyone know how to create this link let me know.  My form is via e-mail

Before th </form> tag at the end the form, put the following code:
<INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="next-url" VALUE="******.html">
where the ****** is the name of the url you want to appear after someone presses the "submit" button.
For more information fel free to call me online by clicking on my personal
Internet Number Phone (IPN) below.
Roni

----------------------
Roni Raab - WebTelecom
http://www.WebTele.com
mailto:roni(at)WebTele.com
Private IPN: http://qms.WebTele.com:8080/WebTelecom/call_request?Roni
Putting the real salesperson within your virtual store!
Personal Home Page:
Roni's Friends Page - The place to be if you're Ross and Rachel fan
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Studio/9656/Friends.html

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               !
!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               !