RE: Fireworks2 (was Trial Programs) -Reply

by Ray Wright <RWR(at)staff.lewisham.ac.uk>

 Date:  Wed, 20 Oct 1999 14:55:05 +0000
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org,
jdowdell(at)macromedia.com,
VillanoP(at)usachcs-emh1.army.mil
  todo: View Thread, Original
Another vector based program that I can recommend is Xara Webster. A
trial can be downloaded from http://xara.com. It's even cheaper than
Paint Shop Pro!

I'm now using it in preference to Photoshop for most of my web work.

Ray

>>> "Villano, Paul" <VillanoP(at)usachcs-emh1.army.mil> 20/October/1999
12:41pm >>>
Paint Shop Pro 6 has vector graphics now, just like Fireworks, at about
half the price.  (I didn't realize that when I bought FW2).  Because
PSP6 is also much more flexible, I'd go with that.

Paul