My Error

by kdail(at)carroll.com (Kevin Dail)

 Date:  Mon, 8 Dec 1997 22:27:20 -0500
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>Collin and Kevin,
>
>I know we as list members have the advantage of having December be a
>"list-guide-free" period, to see if we can monitor ourselves and be our own
>cops.  I think we should take this time and use it to our advantage, not
>abuse it so that the "powers that be" can in turn become more lax in their
>policies... believe me, I have been the victim of the implementation of
>stupid rules.  I hate it and it sucks.
>
>This thread about Kevin's site quickly became a topic for hwg-critique,
>which I believe you (Collin) are also a subscriber of.  Please either deal
>with it privately or send it over to that list.
>
>The less weapons we put in the list guides hands to shoot us with, the
>better a community this will be for all of us.
>
>JMHO,
>
>Ricardo Madrazo.

Hello
I sincerely appologize. As a newbie I can only say that I did not realize
that there was another list for citique. I shall investigate the other
list, and will stay on topic in future. Never-the-less, all of you have
been very helpfull and encouraging to a beginner. Thank you all again!

Best Regards,
Kevin Dail

Please visit my Art Gallery and play my Trivia Game at>
http://helius.carroll.com/p/kdail