Re: SEMI-TRANSPARENT GRAPHICS

by staceyq(at)pipeline.com (Stacey Sandler)

 Date:  Mon, 6 Jul 1998 09:42:46 -0400 (EDT)
 To:  "Robin S. Socha" <r.socha(at)control-risks.de>,
Kahlil Erwin Talledo <kai(at)usls.edu>,
hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 12:53 PM 7/6/98, Robin S. Socha wrote:

>In PS, it can be done using "layers" (duhh..)

and then continued to berate the original poster with:

>P.S. You signature is *way* too long (recommended length = 4 lines) and is not
>properly separated from the message body. Annoying waste of bandwidth.
>
>--
>Robin S. Socha M.A.
>Control Risks Germany Ltd.
><http://www.crg.com/>

Robin,

I'm sure you were starting out at one point, too.  I find that public
humiliation serves no point.  It only makes people feel intimidated to
post.  If you felt that kai(at)usls.edu had a '*way*' too long signature, than
perhaps you could have emailed him privately and explained it to him
instead of sounding like a pompous know-it-all.  Thanks!

Stacey

p.s. In english we say "Your signature" not "You signature".  It's just not
proper.  Annoying waste of bandwidth.  Get my point???