RE: Fonts

by bower(at)polarnet.com (Will)

 Date:  Thu, 4 Dec 1997 22:53:13 -0900
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
        Umm... the fonts you listed here are common only on PC systems. The
standard font suitcase for most Macs includes the Courier font, but not
Times New Roman or Arial. Although I haven't done side by side testing, I
believe that Arial is comparable to Helvetica. So, if anyone uses the Arial
font, *please* include Helvetica (or another comparable font) as an
alternative. Mac users are people too, darn it. (:

        Example: <FONT FACE="Arial,Helvetica">

                                                     Will Bower, Tech support
                                                     Soulstone Creative Concepts

>However, for the second part of the question, I wld like to say, there are
>only a few fonts I can name which should be quite "universal" or common:
>
>Times New Roman
>Arial
>Courier

<SNIP>