Re: FAO John Dowdell

by jdowdell(at)macromedia.com (John Dowdell)

 Date:  Mon, 6 Mar 2000 12:31:15 -0800
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 10:26 AM 3/2/0, Reywob(at)aol.com wrote:
>I sent the following two emails to the Fireworks list as I had seen you on
>it.  Not having heard anything, I've pasted them below, in case you've left
>the list.

The best I could get from the description was "if i import a photo, and
then crop it, and then after that resize it, and then I see it move" which
may very well be the case.

Rephrased, I'm not sure how you could expect it to *not* shift in some way,
if you resize it. It can't occupy the same space that way.

Even in that worst-case, I would expect people to position something after
they change its shape, not before... at worst, you could just put it where
you wanted it after you made it the way you want it.

(And yes, this is a weak reply, which is why I left the thread unanswered
before... I couldn't tell what type of reply to your statement might
possibly have been useful. But when you start sticking my name in thread
titles, though, it gets harder to just let an ambiguous post sit like
that.)

jd

.