Re: drawing a cube

by jdowdell(at)macromedia.com (John Dowdell)

 Date:  Wed, 26 Apr 2000 16:58:36 -0700
 To:  "hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 11:02 AM 4/25/0, Phil Babcock wrote:
> Anyone know of a quick and easy way, using Photoshop 5 (winNT)
> to draw a 3d view of a basic cube?

Photoshop isn't really set up to draw much of anything. It's more for
adjusting and compositing and filtering things.

You can eyeball drawing a square with the pen tool, and then "stroke" it to
pixels. People regularly ask "How can I draw a star in Photoshop?"

But drawing with Photoshop? That's almost like scanning with FreeHand.... ;-)

jd