Re: Flash

by jdowdell(at)macromedia.com (John Dowdell)

 Date:  Thu, 15 Oct 1998 18:10:25 -0700
 To:  "hwg-graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 4:18 PM 10/14/98, Michael Gerholdt wrote:
>Wondering if anyone is proficient in Flash and would provide guidance to me
>as I deal with a prospective client who wants a Flashy site - in the
>tradition of Gabocorp's, he sez.
>I don't really _want_ to learn Flash . . .

Another option you have is to place a small offer in the Flash newsgroup
itself, through the Macromedia website... odds are quite strong that
there's a designer in your area, who can help set up a profitable encounter
for all concerned.

There's info on how to access these newsgroups with various software at:
http://www.macromedia.com/support/general/ts/documents/tn3534-newshowto.html
(You may need to reconstruct a multiline URL in your browser.)

jd

Private email options: http://www.macromedia.com/support/priority.html
Entertainment on the web: http://shockrave.macromedia.com/
Luscious web graphics: http://www.macromedia.com/software/fireworks/