Re: Fireworks slicing

by jdowdell(at)macromedia.com (John Dowdell)

 Date:  Thu, 9 Mar 2000 17:18:02 -0800
 To:  Graphics HWG <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 11:35 AM 3/9/0, Jack Martin wrote:
> Do I have to export the slices one at a time, or can Fireworks
> export all the files all at once? ... I just need to be sure
> before I spend my dough.

Brian and Mat had the core confirmation that the tool does work that way,
but I'd just like to remind you that you can try all these tools without
committing to a purchase -- Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Flash and the rest are
all available for 30-day download from the Macromedia website.

(Matter of fact, I've heard from some folks who went through the tutorials
and became proficient enough in those 30 days that they were able to get a
job, and they got the software purchased *for* them...! ;-)

jd