Re: Who are you folks--reality check?

by Kari Lassila <dafoxx(at)spiretech.com>

 Date:  Sun, 8 Mar 1998 05:08:09 -0800
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
:::: jumping on the band wagon ::::

Allo all,

I'm a published illustrator first but once I got to playing on a computer
about 6 years ago I was bitten to do computer graphics..... Now I am a web
designer (or developer- I wish this would be clarified some day)
professionally here in Seattle and enjoy every minute of it...

I have no formal training other than some college work but found the
university of life far more interesting and have learned more that way than
any other.... Illustrationwise I like to work mainly in pen & ink or
graphite but have been known to play around in Painter on my computer to ad
a splash of color.  I've been designing web pages for about 3 years now and
can't imagine myself doing anything else except to win the lottery... :)

::: jumping back off the bandwagon, blushing ever so slightly :::

Kari Lassila
dafoxx(at)spiretech.com
http://www.spiretech.com/~dafoxx/sfenter.htm
" now who put that stop payment on my reality check? "