Re: Web Charger?

by Kari <dafoxx(at)spiretech.com>

 Date:  Fri, 6 Feb 1998 15:24:51 -0800 (PST)
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>.
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have Webcharger but, alas, haven't had time to play with it as of yet...
I got it for the stated reason of reducing image sizes even if I feel I'm
fairly competant at it... I'll keep ya posted as I am gonna try to attack
it this weekend....

At 4:07 PM -0500 2/6/98, Dana B. Mackonis wrote:
>I just got a flyer in the mail about a new program called Web Charger. It
>claims
>to compress images up to 400% more than JPEG and increase download
>speeds 12 times faster.
>
>Has anyone used this program or have any detailed info on it? Sounds real
>good and has a 60-day money back guarantee on it. But I would like to talk to
>some users of the program first.
>
>dana
>
>dana b mackonis   '-.-'      writer(at)jlc.net
>                  Write Now, Inc.
>    Publishing and Internet Technology

                    Kari Lassila
                dafoxx(at)spiretech.com
          http://www.spiretech.com/~dafoxx
"Now who put that stop payment on my reality check?"