Re: Animations from Photoshop layers

by Moira Ashleigh <moira(at)solsticesun.com>

 Date:  Fri, 8 Jan 1999 17:17:43 -0500
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>Please take a look at my new home page design for this commercial site.
>
>http://www.ohashi.com/indexDec31.html
>
>Compare to current home page.
>http://www.ohashi.com/index.html

I am not sure that what you have done with it is an improvement yet. It
could be but you need to go further with changes. If you are going to
change it then really change it.  The circle inside the red square not
being centered looks off on the white and emphasises the jerkiness of the
separate camera angles between frame 4 and frame 1. Is the circle important
what does it mean? Maybe cut frame 4 out all together? Fix the shado in
frame 1 - or add shadow to the other frames. Line up the red square (if you
are keeping it) with the right edge of the type. Are the new buttons
supposed to look like something? Maybe arrange them like an i-ching
hexogram?

Anyway Gif Builder is another animation option for Mac easy to use maybe
free not sure - I don't have a URL you need to run a search for it.

HTH
Moira

PS You say "It's the best I could do with limited time at the moment" and
then ask for suggestions one contradicts the other.

Moira Ashleigh
Lead Designer
SolsticeSun Design
http://www.solsticesun.com