Re: Help!! images on zip are Mac formatted

by Moira Ashleigh <moira(at)solsticesun.com>

 Date:  Mon, 14 Dec 1998 22:44:15 -0500
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Go to your local computer place - we have Kinko's here. Rent some time on a
MAC and resave them as PC. Mac can open most of PC files but PC does not do
this. :-(

There are some tools that supposedly convert them but I am not real
familiar with them - one my SO asked for (we are cross platform I am Mac he
is PC) is Mac Opener.

HTH
Moira

>I think I already know the answer but Ill ask anyways, hoping Im wrong.  A
>client has provided me with 3 Zip disks of images and text to be included
>in a website.  Unfortunately they are Mac formatted.  I use WIn98.  Is
>there any way to access these images?  When I try I just get the message
>"disk is not formatted, format now?"
>
>hope there is an answer!
>
>phil.

Moira Ashleigh