Re: Image Styler

by Jeff Kane <jeffkane(at)pobox.com>

 Date:  Tue, 8 Jun 1999 18:12:20 -0400
 To:  "Lonna Poland" <lonna(at)granbury.com>
 Cc:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>I have downloaded Adobe Image Styler to try and discovered that I can't even
>open any jpg or gif or any image I have previously saved from Photoshop or
>Paintshop Pro.  It also doesn't seem to have resizing capability, although
>I'm sure it's there somewhere.
>
>Could someone please direct me to some good tutorials for Image Styler....
>thank you!
>
>Lonna

ImageStyler can "open" its own files, which should end in .ist. To open a
gif or jpg, create a new document, then use the Place command in the File
menu.

Dan Gray, who's a participant in this list, has written a very nice book,
"Adobe ImageStyler In Depth." If you end up purchasing the application,
plan on also getting this book, since the manual supplied by Adobe is
lacking.

Dan also maintains a web site that may interest you:

	http://www.geekbooks.com/

Also:

	http://www.imagestyler.com

and