Re: Image Styler files/Netscape

by Jeff Kane <jeffkane(at)pobox.com>

 Date:  Mon, 23 Aug 1999 23:43:59 -0400
 To:  "Lonna Poland" <lonna(at)granbury.com>
 Cc:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Lonna--

I use ImageStyler and am able to view the images OK with both
Netscape and with Explorer. Are these pages on your own computer, or
on a server? Could there be a case-sensitivity issue, whereby the
images are not being recognized.

It's probably something simple like that. If you post the html file
and images and give us the url, our online investigative unit solve
the case of the broken links.

--Jeff