Re: Problem with Images Coming Up in Netscape

by Jeff Kane <jeffkane(at)pobox.com>

 Date:  Wed, 8 Sep 1999 21:01:53 -0400
 To:  Mary Ann Chapman <chapman(at)fanfarehouse.com>
 Cc:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Mary Ann--

The images loaded when I used Netscape 4.6.1 (Mac).

I think you do have several syntax problems. It looks like you don't
have a closing </TD> before the </TR> at the end of the table.

You may also be missing a closing </B> tag [for the <B> before Sire
is] and a closing </FONT> [same section].

Although with some tags you can (usually) get away without using the
closing tags, IMO it's best to include them. In addition to providing
more assurance in case some version of a browser is strict, it also
can help you organize the HTML structure of the document.

--Jeff