Re: losing my mind on 256 monitor

by Jeff Kane <jeffkane(at)pobox.com>

 Date:  Thu, 30 Sep 1999 07:49:11 -0400
 To:  "Carol Parent" <parent(at)djam.com>
 Cc:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Carol--

I'm not bothered by any dithering - which may mean it's OK, or that I
need new glasses (or both).

If you're bothered, though, there are a couple things you may want to try:

(1) Save the image as a jpeg and see how that looks.

(2) Change the image colors to browser-safe colors, so there won't be
any dithering. I realize that a different color may not be the same
as the company's logo, but if it's a close match, no one (except you)
will even notice.

--Jeff