Re: Annc: Bookmark Design Contest

by Jeff Kane <jeffkane(at)pobox.com>

 Date:  Wed, 4 Aug 1999 15:22:06 -0400
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
1. IMO, this is not a clear case of spam.
2. If Robert has an affiliation with the company, he should state so;
and in that case, maybe should not post the message. If he doesn't
have an affiliation, it would be nice for him to also state that.
3. A measure of decorum should be considered when posting criticisms.

--Jeff