Re: One font issue to the next

by Jeff Kane <jeffkane(at)pobox.com>

 Date:  Tue, 7 Sep 1999 10:22:08 -0400
 To:  HubJunky1(at)aol.com
 Cc:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
If you registered the font with Adobe, I think you'll be able to get
another copy at a nominal charge. I purchased a number of fonts some
years ago. Then, when Adobe came out with Type On Call (the locked
font collection on a CD), I was able to transfer my disk-based
licenses to the CD. If my recollection is correct, Adobe allowed me
to access 10 fonts from the CD without charge, and then additional
fonts for $3.00 each; or something like that.

If you didn't register the font, but still have the registration
cards, you probably can call Adobe and get instructions on where to
send the cards and how to then transfer it to Type On Call.

--Jeff