Re: Probably a really dumb question for the Photoshop gurus

by Jeff Kane <jeffkane(at)pobox.com>

 Date:  Fri, 15 Oct 1999 19:51:24 -0400
 To:  tom(at)sqlman.com (Tom Grenier)
 Cc:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Tom--

While the circles can be created in Photoshop, you may find it
preferable to create them in Illustrator.
	One way is to create the graphic in Illustrator and Export it
as a Photoshop file; then open the new file in Photoshop.
	Another way is to create the graphic in Illustrator, save it
as in Illustrator file, and then Place it in Photoshop. (You can use
File menu/Place or you can use File menu/Open. The sequence is a
little different. Try it and you'll see.)

--Jeff