Re: graphic tablet very basic question

by Jeff Kane <jeffkane(at)pobox.com>

 Date:  Fri, 22 Oct 1999 11:01:54 -0400
 To:  "Pinder,
Susan" <spinder(at)stlawrencecement.com>
 Cc:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
The software is for controlling the tablet's features. Think of it as
a more sophisticated version of the mouse configuration software.
It's not a graphics program.

Once you get the software configured to your size monitor and your
own preferences, you don't even notice it. You just launch your
graphics program and go to work in that program.

--Jeff