Re: MAC to PC e-mail problems

by Annika Pfluger <annika(at)ai.mit.edu>

 Date:  Wed, 5 Jul 2000 14:33:10 -0400
 To:  " l i s a" <lsmarion(at)acs3.net>,
hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Lisa,

I'm not sure if this will help or not, but I've run into similar
problems emailing attachments with Eudora from Macs to PCs. I fixed
it by changing the encoding from "Binhex" (from the Mac) to
"Uuencode" for the PC. Eudora has a button to change the encoding
from Binhex (Mac default) to Uuencode (PC default).  Macs can read
both, but some PCs have trouble decoding Binhexed files.

-Annika