Re: animated banner with gifbuilder

by Jeff Kane <jeffkane(at)pobox.com>

 Date:  Tue, 30 Nov 1999 22:39:27 -0500
 To:  cheryls(at)sbdcalif.com
 Cc:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Cheryl--

I find that the funny.gif works in IE 4.5 (Mac); but in NC 4.6 (Mac)
it runs only once then stops.

I attempted to open the file in ImageReady and then in Photoshop, but
was unable. Each time I got an "end-of-file was encountered" message.

I think you can reduce the file size by changing the patterned
background to a plain background, as that will allow greater
compression

--Jeff