Re: Seamless background

by unique <unique(at)ptd.net>

 Date:  Sat, 26 Feb 2000 21:37:04 -0500
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>Hi,
>
>Are there any plugins that will make an image into a seamless background?
>I'm using Fireworks 3.

KPT 3.0 is included in KPT 5.0, and includes ... still with me?! ...
Seamless Welder, which *should* do the trick, though upon initial
trial I haven't gotten it to work properly in FW3 ... it works fine
from Photoshop 4 for me.

There is also a way to do this manually, which you should be able to
find by searching the Web. Not as carefree as a plugin, of course,
but still pretty easy.

HTH,

Ken Sherwood

--

"Adobe, who has deeper pockets than Macromedia, has announced a Flash
competitor.  Will Macromedia survive?"

-- hwg-theory list contributor, 2000.02.12