Re: pages in texts

by "Frank Boumphrey" <bckman(at)ix.netcom.com>

 Date:  Sat, 4 Mar 2000 01:28:59 -0500
 To:  "Murray Altheim" <altheim(at)eng.sun.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-gutenberg(at)hwg.org>, <hwg-gutenberg-dtds(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yes,

I agree they are mix models. They also contain a lot of meta markup

"|txterr|mkuperr" and "pagenum" can be considered meta data.

I'm afraid that the current DTD's are very flawed in many ways, and
hopefully we will be able to adress these flaws when we move on to making an
'official' dtd.

However the current DTD's are at least allowing us to mark up documents!

Frank