RE: ebooks

by "Cimarron Buser" <cbuser(at)texterity.com>

 Date:  Mon, 9 Oct 2000 08:20:05 -0400
 To:  <wendover(at)soon.com>,
"'Dewayne Cushman'" <DCushman(at)stewart.com>
 Cc:  "'Gutenberg list'" <hwg-gutenberg(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Use the "Rocket Librarian" (aka Rocket Writer), which lets you create your
own titles. Even if you don't have a Rocket eBook...

Here are some helpful links:
  Rocket Librarian site: http://www.rocket-ebook.com/RocketWriter/index.html
  Download page for Rocket Librarian:
http://www.rocket-ebook.com/Readers/Software/index.html)
  Useful FAQ/Info:  http://www.knowbetter.com/ebook/rocket_ebook_faq.htm

Cimarron Buser     		tel: (508) 804-3062
Texterity, Inc.     		fax: (617) 747-3550
144 Turnpike Road  		http://www.texterity.com
Southboro, MA 01772		email: cbuser(at)texterity.com