Re: re line number

by "Frank Boumphrey" <bckman(at)ix.netcom.com>

 Date:  Mon, 17 Apr 2000 11:00:41 -0400
 To:  <wendover(at)soon.com>,
"Gutenberg list" <hwg-gutenberg(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Arthur,
if you are marking up a book for scholarly research you may want to consider
using the TEI DTD that was developed for just such purposes.

if it is already marked up in Gutbook as lines, then use the type or class
attribute to distinguish the lines.

Frank