Re: Project Gutenberg

by "Frank Boumphrey" <bckman(at)ix.netcom.com>

 Date:  Thu, 3 Feb 2000 17:33:27 -0500
 To:  "Donna M Smillie" <dms(at)zetnet.co.uk>
 Cc:  <hwg-gutenberg(at)hwg.org>, <hwg-gutenberg-dtds(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Donna,
at the moment just marking up texts would be great.

I am about to add a poems module to the gutbook1.dtd to circumstances just
like yours, so go ahead and do jungle book if you want.

'poem' can be anywhere that para can be, and can also have a title and
lines.

<!ELEMENT poem (#PCDATA|title|subtitle|verse|line)*>
<!ELEMENT verse(title|subtitle|line)*>
<!--validity constraint: Only one title per poem or per verse-->

I have just finished adding it!! Wiill post it some time to day after I have
diff tested it.

Frank