Re: Project Gutenberg

by "Frank Boumphrey" <bckman(at)ix.netcom.com>

 Date:  Sun, 6 Feb 2000 16:18:35 -0500
 To:  "M. J. Webster" <m.j.webster(at)melvilleconsulting.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-gutenberg(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I think the problem is that they are some of these texts are so recent that
the copyright must still be paid for!  Also the copy right may have been
renewed on some of the texts. I noticed that Dickens "Tale of Two cities is
missing"

However i think there are enough texts to keep us busy for a little while!

Frank