Re: Gutenberg sign-in

by "Donna M Smillie" <dms(at)zetnet.co.uk>

 Date:  Sun, 6 Feb 2000 23:58:26 -0000
 To:  <hwg-gutenberg(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hmmm... any suggestions as to how we might, in presentation at any rate,
preserve or attempt to preserve the "white space" attributes of poetry?
Using classes was the only way I could think of (I didn't realise that
wasn't "allowed" in the spec, and I prefer not to stray outside of that if
possible).

Regards,
Donna
--