Re: Gutenburg Signout - The Story of Wellesley - complete

by "Frank Boumphrey" <bckman(at)ix.netcom.com>

 Date:  Wed, 4 Oct 2000 23:58:57 -0400
 To:  <sljhnsn(at)ma.ultranet.com>,
<frank(at)hwg.org>,
<cbuser(at)texterity.com>
 Cc:  <dms(at)zetnet.co.uk>, <hwg-gutenberg(at)hwg.org>, <hart(at)prairienet.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi all,
I think Stephanie has a point. I am used to recieving large meg files, but
many other people are not, so it would be an idea  to limit them to me. Also
I note that you sent the files to Michael Hart, and I _know_ that he is a
text-only guy :>)

> I don't have any sort of background on this correspondence
> whatsoever.  Am I on this list FYI?  What do you want me to do
> with this info/files?

Stephanie, you are not on my list (but if you would like to be involved with
Gutenberg I'm sure we can find you a place [:>)]), so I assume that you are
on Cimarron's list.

Regards,

Frank